Dear Loving Grace Alliance Church,
As many of you are aware there is a lot of fear and panic going on in the world around us and in many of our own hearts as well. As followers of Jesus Christ, we have a choice to make in the face of all that is going on around us. That choice is to cower in fear or stand in faith. I have made the choice that I will stand in faith no matter what the future holds and I hope you make that decision as well.
I met with the elders last night and we made several decisions based on the wisdom of what we currently know. These decisions are not based in fear but in concern for the health of the church that God has placed us as overseers.
- As of 3/18 we will move Sunday service online. There will be no in-person meetings for the foreseeable future.
- We will immediately be cancelling all small groups and events for the time being. This includes house church, youth group, young adults, men’s, women’s, classes, and any other upcoming events. We do not know how long this will continue.
- We encourage everyone to sign up for online giving so that we make sure that the work of God can continue during these trying times. You can go to our website https://www.lovinggracealliance.com/giving/ (when you sign up, please choose the ACH option as the fees are less but if you decide to use a debit card we ask that you consider adding an extra 3% to cover the related fees)
- If you are sick, please let us know at 856-335-5906 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also be implementing the recommended sanitation and cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC for the protection of all. If you have questions as to what those procedures are, please contact Pastor Jim.